April 27, 2010

Happy Chaos

The title explains our last week. Sunday started a crazy week of dance related craziness... here is a brief outline:


Sunday: Church & worship dance picture day


Monday: Anna's dress rehearsal (for the monday night classes), I went for moral support and help :-)


Tuesday: My dress rehearsal (for the tuesday night classes)


Wednesday: We had Ty, so we were busy


Thursday: The BIG dress rehearsal with all of the classes... FUN! I loved my costumes!


Friday: Shopping with Mom and Meghan... fun! Lunch at Arbys

Saturday: Party at a friend's house... fun!

Sunday: SPRING SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, this was awesome! My costumes were really pretty & I got sooooo many flowers! (Not to brag or anything) Unfourtunately, I was backstage the entire time, so I couldn't see Anna, but once we get the DVD, I will!

I also have a ton of other things to post, but here are the categories to look forward to:
  • The Left Behind series (I'm currently on Assasins, book #6)
  • Starting a series of posts about my friends! The first 3 will be Bella, Autumn, and Morgan.
  • Nancy Drew Game reviews: #19 Haunting of Castle Malloy

So those are some that you can look forward to, as well as photo editing posts and also everything Sue Thomas... (Like my header?)

*BYE!*

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

WOW... you've been really busy, Sara! I can't wait for your upcoming posts. And I LOVE the header and background. You really should really keep this for awhile. That header is awesome!! :)

~ Love,
Lindsay

Ella said...

Did you read Soul Harvest AND Appolyon in, like, three hours? Golly, girl!!

Intersting picture choice--you can't see their faces (or eyes ;-)

Haley said...

Wow, it sounds like you've been really busy! And yes, I love your new header! Where in the world did you find that picture?

Love,
Haley

Bella said...

Yay! It was a fun show! :) Where's the pictures? :)

The upcoming posts sound neat! Just don't use the blanket picture. :)

Sara said...

Wow, thanks for the comments! Ok..

Lindsay: Thanks for the compliment! The header is very cool, if I do say so myself!

Ella: No :-) I started Soul Harvest in the morning on the way to the history fair and I finished it a lil after lunch. Then I started Apollyon... now I'm on Assasins :-P

Haley: Um, google images I believe. Thanks!

Bella: Pictures? Well, Megs and Mom posted pictrures, and I was already done with the post by the time I remembered the pictures. Oh, and no promises on the blankie picture! :-)