April 29, 2010

My Friend...Bella

Over the years, I have collected many friends (Wow, that sounded vain!) and one of my good friends is Bella! We have been friends since I was five! We met at a Keepers At Home Meeting and hit it off! We both love dance and to bead, and we LOVE to talk! She loves helping to care for their foster baby, Alanna (See final picture), and is passionate about worship dance! Take a look at my fabulous friend, Bella! Who is this masked girl? Why, it's Bella!


Ooh, best dance EVER! Operator by Manhattan Transfer (She did amazing, as usual!)She was proclaiming the shout of El Shaddai!In this picture, Bella was an angel (in the dance too!) I Love You Like A Sister!

To read more about Bella, go to:
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Bella looks like a bunch of fun! I love the last picture. Y'all sound like you're a lot alike. ;-)

~ Lots of Love,
Lindsay <3