April 3, 2010

Celebrations

Savior. Messiah. Prince of Peace. King of Kings. Lord of Lords. Almighty. Blessed Redeemer.

All these words and so many more describe our God. What a powerful example of love that was shown to us that day when he gave himself for us. Tomorrow we will celebrate Jesus Christ rising from the tomb and conquering death! Can I get a wa-hoo? *WAHOO!*

Speaking of celebrating, yesterday my family celebrated my lovely aunt's 40th birthday! (She's gonna kill me for posting her age on the net, but oh well!)

The Pittsburgh F.B.I building! LOVE IT! Anna & I yell, "HI JACK! HI LEVI!" (LOL)



Tina, Meghan, & I~ COUSINS 4-EVER!




Me & my aunt's friend's son Dillon :~)



Isn't he adorable?Ty Robert! He is such a love :~) (He was a wee bit cranky towards the end of the party)Tina and Noah (Dillon's brother)

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT PAMMY!~


Oh, and coming soon: *wait for it* MEGHAN'S SPRING PHOTOSHOOT! Yahoo! She actually agreed to let me take her picture! Woohoo! Ok... well, later!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Happy Easter to you and your family, Sara!! It looks like y'all had a fun birthday party for your aunt. Tell her, "Happy Birthday" for me! :)

♥ Love,
Lindsay

P.S. - I *love* the pictures of the Sue Thomas characters you added to your sidebar!! Awesome. ;)

P.S.S. - You know, I can't believe this, but I just realized I'm not officially following your blog. I'm gonna go do that right now! :D