April 1, 2010

Tags Galore!

BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Nope, not yet!

What is the last heavy item you lifted? Hmm, my Peace-Love library bag with all of MEGHAN'S books!

FOOD-OLGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? CiCi's Pizza

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Hmm, probably chips and salsa

What are your pizza toppings of choice? CHEESE! Nothin else, I'm a purist

What do you like to put on your toast? Cream cheese and jelly (YUMMO!)

RANDOM-OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nah, God can keep that to himself!

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Hmm, maybe Maeve Belle (Odd, I know!)

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? HAHAHA! Maybe, not sure!

DUMB-OLOGY
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Three

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? None... besides that one time... JUST KIDDING!

Last person you talked to in person? My mom

Favorite Month? April

CURRENT-OLOGY
Mood? sleepy

What are you listening to? My mom and sister talking about wisdom teeth (RANDOM!)

Watching? Just finished Tale of Desperaux

Worrying about? My mommy's gallbladder appointment tomorrow

RANDOM-OLOGY
What’s the last movie you watched? Tale of Desperaux

Do you smile often? Yes!

Do you always answer your phone? My home phone...don't have a cell phone!

If you could change your eye color what would it be? nothin, I like brown :)

What flavor do you add to your drink at Starbucks? Double Chocolaty Frapp Creme

Do you own a digital camera? Yep. A FujiFilm S1500

Have you ever had a pet fish? Yeah, lots... they all die :-P

Favorite Christmas song? Winter Snow by Chris Tomlin

What’s on your wish list for your birthday? Clothes, The Widow's Might, and assorted books

Can you do push-ups? Nope

Can you do a chin up? No...

Do you have any saved texts? Yup (I text my friend Autumn from my computer), I just haven't deleted them yet :-)

Ever been in a car wreck? No, never.

Do you have an accent? Well....for people in Pittsburgh, no. but for other people... I dunno!

What is the last song to make you cry? Um, oh, Pray For Me in the very last Sue episode... WHAA!

Plans tonight? I babysat... my siblings and other kids

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? uh, nope

Name 2 things you bought yesterday: Easter dress and a Hershey's chocolate bar

You ever been given roses? Yes, at my dance recital

Current hate right now? Uh... teeny bopper clothes at Kohls (BLEH!)

Met someone who changed your life? No... unless I meet Deanne Bray sometime soon (Highly improbable...)

What were you doing 12 AM last night? Talking to Meghan

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I should get up and eat before we leave...

TECHNOLOGY
How many televisions are in your house? Two, one nice one used for Wii as well as TV, and one tiny one used for watching hockey games when us girls kick my dad and Ronnie downstairs

What color cell phone do you have? Again..don't have one!

What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? Gotta Go to bed, later! (Autumn)

Who was the last person to call you? Autumn or Gabrielle... i dunno

OK... these things are fun! I tag Sarah, Ella, Meghan, Lindsay, and Maddie... have fun!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Fun, Sara! Oh, I think I'd drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000! That question reminds me of Wayne in "Fireproof." I love that scene! lol

Wisdom teeth?! I don't want to think about that. I'm sure mine will have to be removed sometime in the near future! *gasps at the thought* Noooooooo. Okay, can you tell I don't like to talk about that? :D

Oh, and I know what you mean... "Pray for Me" is such a sad song to me. That last Sue episode.... well, it just shouldn't have been the last. :(

Okay, sorry for the long-winded comment. I just love this kind of stuff! ;)

Love ♥
Lindsay