May 26, 2010

Downtime

Some of the things I have been doing lately: (to be precise, since saturday)
American Idol reruns (I Love DVR),
icecream,
taylor swift 'tatoos',
nail polish,
spilled nail polish,
Alvin & The Chipmunks The Squeakuel (WOOOHOO, THEODORE ROCKS!)
Ross,
Salvation Army Thrift Store (Great deals on DESIGNER CLOTHES!)
Enchiladas (Yummy!)
Murdoch Mysteries (Thank the Lord for Youtube!)

So, eventually, I will probably post about most of the above, maybe combined posts... but since I am still at my grandma's house for a mini vacation, I cannot do it today. I am going home today in a few hours, so ciao!

3 comments:

Jolyn said...

How fun can't wait to here all about it. I will see you in 3 days...We can't wait...
Love you.

Ella said...

OH MY GOSH!! Y'all went to Ross....how was that>

Aside from the mention to Taylor Swift =), I enjoy everything that you are doing!

Love you

Lindsay said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, Sara! I love Ross, and thrift store shopping is always fun (especially when you find designer clothes for practically nothing!). Oh... and Murdoch Mysteries? I've never watched that, but isn't Yannick Bisson in it? ;)