May 5, 2010

Huh, 2 posts in 1 day...

... aren't you privledged?


Just kidding! I just wanted to post the results of my haircut... so the three choices were Dakota style, Selena style, or Oleysa style. Well, after reading all 8 comments (I feel so lucky!) I decided on..........


SELENA STYLE!Now, here is me before my SuperCuts appointment:



(I kinda look scared :-P)

Now, here is me after!

I love my new side bangs and short hair! So nice for summer!


Whatdya think? Comment and lemme know!

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness.... SO cute, Sara!! I really do *love* it! Great choice. ;-)

Ella said...

Woah....I didn't expect the hair cut this soon.....but I LOVE it!

Did Meghan get hers done?

Casey Elizabeth said...

You look absolutely adorable Sara! Love it!

Casey

Haley said...

That style looks super cute on you! :)

Sara said...

Thanks! And yes, Gabrielle, Meghan did get hers done!

Anonymous said...

I love that, Sara! I've been thinking about sidebangs, and now I'm totally gonna get them!
~!mAdDiE!~

Jolyn said...

Very nice sara, I told you, you would look so cute no matter what. Doesn't it feel so nice getting a change every now and then. If it can be possible you look like you have a little more bouce in your step lol,
Luv u,
Jolyn

Michaela W. said...

Wow Sara! I LOVE it! It's so cute!!!
- Morgan <3

Katie said...

So cute!

Lindsay said...

Hey Sarah!
I just wanted to let you know that I've given you two awards on my blog. You can check them out in my latest post, okay? :-)

~ Love,
Lindsay