February 25, 2010

Finally!

I finally went and shopped in Wet Seal! I have been window shopping online for a week or so, but have never actually haunted the halls :-) Well, the only downside to the store is the music: OBNOXIOUS! I felt so bad for my dad, who patiently stood waiting for me just outside the store. I love the tees and outfits, and in the back (I always head to clearance first) I found them: my new favorite pair of shoes. I took a few pics for my lovely readers to see!

Aren't they amazingly CA-UTE???

BUM-BUM-BUM-BOOM! THE AMAZING SNEAKERS!

I Heart My New Shoes!

Aren't you proud of me, Autumn? I finally went to Wet Seal :-)

4 comments:

Judy Kay said...

Oh Sara I had those same shoes but in red.....back when I was a senior in high school. Yep, that was 1978!
I still like the style though!

Michaela W. said...

Wow, Sara, i love 'em.

I love your blog background, too. When morgan was on the laptop earlier, I caught a glimpse of the background from the kitchen and knew right off that your new blog was up and running...lookin' good! =P

Ella said...

Yeah, those shoes are you. Not me, but you!

Bella said...

Neat! Where is Wetseal? I went on the website and saw some cute stuff, but I didn't reliaze that there was actually a store. Where is it located?