February 27, 2010

Sue Thomas FBEYE short story introduction

Since I only know of one person who watches Sue Thomas F.B.Eye, I felt that I should introduce my favorite show in the whole wide world to my blog readers! Here is a cast of characters and a plot synopsis for my new short story.

  • Sue Thomas Hudson: Jack's wife, deaf surveillance expert. Best friends with Lucy & Jack
  • Jack Hudson: leader of the task force. Best friends with Sue and Bobby
  • Bobby Manning: bomb diffuser on the team. Best friends with Jack
  • Myles Leeland III: team dictonary, best friends with himself :-P
  • Demetrius Gans: team supervisor, best friends with Jack & his wife, Donna
  • Lucy Dotson Leeland: Myle's wife, team rotor (secretary), best friends with Sue and Tara
  • Tara Williams Manning: wife of Bobby, team techie, best friends with Sue and Lucy
  • Darcy D'Angelo: reporter, Bobby's previous girlfriend.
  • Arif Dessa: terrorist, prince of terror, sprung from prison during a prison break.
  • Wesley & Judy Hudson, Sue & Jack's twins. Age: 4
  • Anne Lucille Leeland, Myles and Lucy's daughter. Age: 3

Okay, so there are the main characters. Of course, I'm not going to name every clerk in every store mentioned in the story, so let's move on to the plot synopsis.

PLOT SYNOPSIS:

When rumpled Darcy D'Angelo shows up unexpectedly at the Hudsons' house, the whole team rallies together. Bobby struggled with sad feelings (from their breakup) and Tara's computer is hacked. It turns out that the case Darcy was writing about is bigger then a drug scandal; it involves a sleeper cell and an infamous terrorist. Oh, and did I mention, he knows where Jack & Sue live? Stay tuned for part 1 of my story: To Catch a Prince! (Rated G)

SUE QUOTE:

Myles: (Speaking of a serial killer's case) I must admit, these cases intrigue me.

Lucy: Every one's gotta have a hobby! (Smirks)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! You know, it's because of you we started watching that show, and your're right, that is the best show in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! It's cool how you had everybody get married!
♥╬ *MADDiE* ╬♥
PS. I know Bella (As For Me And My House) and that's how I gt your blog, just so your not freaked out.

Ella said...

OH MY GOODNESS, Sara. You have transformed our beloved series into everything we could hope for! I will enjoy it, regardless if it is "pulitzer prize worthy" or not.