February 25, 2010

Friends- A Poem

A Poem On Friendships
Some for a season, many for a reason.
Some more serious, alot anything but!
Shopping, Starbucks, and long talks over Skype :)
None of my friendships are remotely alike.
I have a friend I have known since birth,
I have a friend I have only known 6 months
I have a older friend who is another big sister
And one who shares my love of adventure
Friends are important as everyone knows,
They help set ya straight and they help you to grow
I love them all and they mean the world to me
So I wrote about them on this blog, that is plain to see!

2 comments:

Jolyn said...

applauding--clap clap...very good
have a blessed day Jolyn

Stephanie said...

Liking this one! Especially "some for a season". Took me a looooong time to learn that!
Are you going to put music to these poems?

Mrs. H.