February 24, 2010

Howdy!

Hi! This is my first blog post on my very own blog! Yay! Since this is my first post, I would like to explain why I chose this blog title: Sara's Scribblings.

It doesn't mean that I can't draw, it doesn't mean that I have bad handwriting; it simply means that these are my virtual 'scribblings', my writing. Here I will be posting my song lyrics, poems, short stories, pictures, and anything else I can think of! I will also be writing about what I have been doing and everything that is going on! So, comment- comment generously, comment often.

PEACE-HOPE-LOVE-CHRIST

3 comments:

Sue said...

Love you blog,Sara! Wonderful job! Love you! ~Mum~

sarah elaine said...

ya-hoo! congrats on getting your own blog!

Bella said...

Congratulations, Sara! :) Nice job on your blog so far! Looking forward to seeing your posts to come. :)