March 6, 2010

Blog Party!

I found these questions on Lindsay's blog and I wanted to answer them myself :-P

1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why? Night, I am such a night owl!!!

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of? Hmmm, hoagies, pizza, or doughnuts! (Haha, to quote my favorite show ever, "Stand back, I could blow at any moment!")

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?Definitely meeting Deanne Bray or Yannick Bisson... one or the other, OR BOTH!

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot? My obsession with Sue Thomas F.B.Eye!

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be? Ooh, SUE THOMAS F.B.EYE! I would be an orphan who comes to live with Sue and Lucy and gets to help Lucy in the bullpen :-)

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be? Flexibility, that sounds weird, but it's true!

7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation? Washington D.C! I would love to see all the landmarks!

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing? Country/Christian!

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be? Hmmm, either Wet Seal (I love those clothes!) or Michaels to buy lots of beads!

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be? Hmm, the 50's! Yay!

11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be? Purple, my favorite color since I was like 3!

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be? (Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey) Either Sleepy, Sneezy, or Dopey (for all my blond moments)

13. What's the last album you listened to? Ooh, this is embarassing... the Hannah Montana soundtrack! Yikes, that labels me as a nerd, doesn't it?!

14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you? That my mom said to my older sister, "Meghan, when you turn 16, we can talk about highlights." Then, a few months later, she was highlighting Meghan's hair and I nonchalantly asked, "Mom, can you highlight mine too?" Just to annoy Meghan. To my surpise, she said, "Sure!" Haha, the true example of the phrase, 'IT NEVER HURTS TO ASK!'

I hope ya'll liked this, but if you didn't, comment anyways!

5 comments:

Ella said...

Very, very fun! I love that Sue quote =)

So, are we going to make Meghan watch the Hannah Montana movie when I come to visit =)

Love you

Sara said...

Yeah, I like any Sue quotes :-) Also, I will definetly get the movie out of the library, no worries!

Katie said...

HANNAH MONTANA?????? Sara, Sara, Sara, how could you???? LOL!

I'm 'onna do this on my blog, if you don't mind, LOL! Even if you do mind, I'm 'onna do it anyways:p

Jolyn said...

hello sara,
very interesting i learned alot more about you. you had some great answers. mike an i was talking today about being born in the 50's it looks like a good time to go through the teenage years. I also love the new background...have a terrific week.
love you jolyn

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you decided to do this, Sara!
I loved all your "Sue Thomas" answers. ;)