March 18, 2010

Spring-Has-Sprung 2010 Photoshoot Part 1

Here is part #1 of a three part spring photoshoot! Here is Ronnie & Anna, the next part will be Meghan & myself :-) And lastly, my parents and the whole family! None of these pictures are edited, just the way I took them :) Anna & Ronnie- BFF's!
Miss Anna #1

Mr. Ronnie #1


Mr. Ronnie #2
Miss Anna #2
Mr. Ronnie #3
Miss Anna #3

Miss Anna #4
Mr. Ronnie #4

Mr. Ronnie #5
Miss Anna #5

Mr. Ronnie #6
Miss Anna #6 Miss Anna #7
Mr. Ronnie #7
Miss Anna #8
Mr. Ronnie #8

Mr. Ronnie #9

Miss Anna #9

Miss Anna #10 (I LOVE THIS PICTURE!)

Mr. Ronnie #10 (He was pretending it was a machine gun, ah, such a boy!)


~Well, I hope you all enjoyed my pictures from the photoshoot! Look for more of us coming soon! But for now, I will leave off with a Sue quote: "SOMEBODY'S GONNNA WIN THIS WAR, AND IT'S NOT GONNA BE HIM!" (By Myles speaking of Randy :-P)

4 comments:

Jolyn said...

How adorable..miss anna is so like me with no shoes on her feet..ronnie with those big blue eyes...very nice job..by the way the princess just called doing good said she saw protesters protesting about gays in the military...oh and they got in trouble last night and tonight for being to loud...can u even amagine that...no not the princess..

Anonymous said...

Great, beautiful pictures sister! Love them!

Ella said...

Those are gorgeous pictures, Sara! Fabulous job!!!

Lindsay said...

Great pictures, Sara! And that Sue
quote is hilarious. I love Miles. =D