March 19, 2010

Today we visited our good friends, the Williams family, and had a good time. Of course I took pictures for my blog readers!

Michaela and I decided to walk around the park (and her house) in scraf turbans. If you've never done this, do it soon. It is a ridiculously impulsively amazingly fun thing to do!


Me in my zebra turban (Recognition to my zebra lovin friend Autumn!)



Dear Arianna




Maestro Meggy :-) (She's gonna be mad I called her that!)

Miss Michaela



Sweet Morgan

Michaela's handiwork: scarlet fingernails...



...and toes!

And eventually Morgan had to wear one! She went bedouin style :-P





YAY! Meghan wears a turban! This was our good picture :) You'll see why if you scroll!

And here is our silly picture!


*sigh* Ahhh, fun times with good friends! We played Apples To Apples and ate snacks and talked, and painted nails and then we listened to music. One particular song was a big hit: Don't Stop Believin by Journey! We were dancin around like the crazy people we are and had a great time! Fun times with good friends... the memories we will have!

4 comments:

Ella said...

Meghan in a turban....why do I see that as a once in a lifetime type of photo....(in case you're curious, I am joking =)

Love!

Anonymous said...

I see your are wearing your 4-Ever Yours top. Cee-ute!! It's nice you can wear it to bed and as a every day outfit.
#Maddie#
PS. Love the nails!!!

Lindsay said...

Wow, it looks like y'all had a
blast, Sara! I loved the pics!! :)

Michaela W. said...

Wow, I look really scary in those pictures! It was fun, though!
- Morgan