March 10, 2010

His-Story

Yesterday, my whole family went to the history center and boy, was it fun! I took the following pictures to share with my blog readers!The inside of a refurbished trolley :) People can go inside and it is so cool!
Anna and her friend, I think she named it Buttermilk Bess :-)

Tallying up the monetary gain from selling her dairy products!


From Kidsburgh, there is a large tunnel from the balcony to the cafe below :)



Goofy Picture #1

"But mister, I spent my ticket money on a new Sue Thomas movie poster!"

"Okay, I never requested a mansion, but this is pushing it!"

Me and my humble abode :)

Megs and Anna at an oldfashioned soda counter :)

Meghan right before sliding down the slide, it was hilarious!


Ooh, funny story before I end:
In the Exploration Station, there is a small jungle gym that has a little crawl through tunnel. I had the brilliant idea to climb onto the jungle gym and sit on TOP of the tunnel! The drop was approximately 6 feet, so once I got up, I ALMOST HAD A PANIC ATTACK! Not kidding, I started sweating like crazy and couldn't get down! I asked Meghan to drag over a nearby stool, but she laughed and thought I was faking! So I had to holler for Ronnie to get me something to climb down onto! And with that embarassing story, I shall leave you with this thought:
NEVER CLIMB SOMETHING WITHOUT A SURE WAY OF GETTING BACK DOWN!

2 comments:

Michaela W. said...

Oh NOO!! I'm so glad you emerged from the Exploration room...alive!! I totally feel for you, and will bear your advice in mind!

P.S. Love the pic of Meghan going down the slide! ;P

Lindsay said...

It looks like y'all had a good time! I love the picture of the trolley. Very neat! :)