March 8, 2010

Thrifty Finds

Today Mum, Meghan, Anna, & I went out to the thrift store. I always try to look for graphic tees (Like ones with food labels, or humorous sayings) or dresses. But today, I felt like looking for pajamas. Now, I didn't have much money with me, and the pajama sets were all $10 or so... so I found $2 Henley pajama pants with rainbow polka dots and then went to peruse the t-shirt aisles. I found the cutest shirt (which is from Aerie, might I add) that is black and says, "4-Ever Yours" with a sparkly dove :-) I liked that it went with the pants, so I got a new pair of PJ's for $4!!! Hurray for thrifting and saving money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Aerie tee shirt :-) It is sparkly!

Happy Sara, she saved money! :-P

My comfy pajama ensemble!

Okay, I gotta go to bed now, but I hope ya'll will comment on how you like my new clothes and tell about a good thrifting experience!

3 comments:

Ella said...

Thrifting is always fun when you find stuff. You'd be impressed--two weeks ago, I bought a T-shirt!!! It was another Boise State one; I'll bring it when I go to Pittsburgh

Jolyn said...

Sara good job I love it. it looks nice and comfy...and better yet the price was awsome..nighty night sleep tight, sweet dreams
Jolyn

Lindsay said...

Wow, $4? What a great deal! Thrifting is so much fun. It always feels so good to save money! =)